Re: How to export table as flat file or excel file on TODD???

  • From: Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 21:15:22 -0500

Assuming you meant Quest TOAD and not some dude named Todd...LOL

Go to the sql query window, do "select * from table;", run that query. In the output window below, right-click and choose export or save as or some such thing--it should be obvious at that point.

Dan

dba1 mcc wrote:
I tried to export a table to flat file (text) or EXCEL format on TODD version 9.5.  I have been play around 2 hours still can NOT find way to do it.

Does anyone can give me a hint?

Thanks.

-- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l