RE: How to convert RAC database to single Instance Database

  • From: "Gogala, Mladen" <Mladen.Gogala@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:59:18 -0400

On nice operating systems, de-installing RAC/ops is done by
executing make -f $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/lib/ins_rdbms.mk no_parropt install
I don't really know how is that done on Windows. This step is mandatory,
because if this isn't done, then sqlplus will be looking for DLM when
connecting as SYSDBA, and will report a TNS error, followed by ORA-3113
when it doesn't find it.

--
Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network