RE: How to browse folders in PL/SQL

  • From: "Jamadagni, Rajendra" <Rajendra.Jamadagni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:25:33 -0400

Isn't JAVA supposed to be platform independent as well?? And NO there is
no way in pl/sql.

Raj
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com=20
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.=20
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements;=20
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !