Re: How to achieve in granting privilege - on one schema to other and vice versa

  • From: Ravi Madabhushanam <ravi.madabhushanam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:55:58 +0530

We can only grant privileges either at object level or at the system level.
We cannot grant privileges at schema level in any direct way. Alternatively,
you can identify individual objects of each schema and grant privileges on
all the objects to achieve this.

However create,alter and drop privileges cannot be granted this way.

~Ravi.M