Re: How to UPGRADE CATALOG in RMAN after post release upgrade?

  • From: "Shastry(DBA)" <shastry17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:04:19 +0530

Hi all,

Thanks  for your immediate responses and help, I really Thank for all the
gurus who are giving valuable suggestions and guidelines.

We took a risk in upgrading the catalog, as Peter suggested the upgrade
went, but with few errors as some RMAN backups were running during the
upgrade process.

we saw many RMAN error alerts later and resubmitted and it is going fine.
Let me know if i have more suggestions on this.

Thanks a ton,
Ananth