How to Limit OEM12c user access

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 14:43:39 -0300

Hi List,
  This question goes to those of you who use OEM12c.

  We have a set of developers that want to access OEM to monitor
performance in a database. I've found a way to allow them read only access
to that database and only that database. However they can do things other
than monitoring performance (like viewing the list of users in the database
or even spfile parameters).
  I tried creating a user on the DB with this account and I couldn't, but I
would like to completely remove the options from OEM. I just want them to
be able to view the performance related tabs.

  Has anybody done something like this?

Cheers
Alan.-