How to Learn DB Designing

  • From: "Sandeep Kumar B" <sandeep.b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 21:00:41 +0530

Hi,

I am currently working as an Oracle DBA. I want to learn DB designing and to
become a DB Architect.
Please provide your valuable suggestion on how to proceed further to learn
designing of database.

Thanks,
Sandeep
DBA

DISCLAIMER:“The information in this email (and any attachments) is legally
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify the sender by "Reply" command and permanently
delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that
might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is
the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by Four Soft Limited or its subsidiaries or
affiliates either jointly or severally for any loss or damage arising in any
way from its use or incompleteness or any delay in its receipt".