Re: How do you conduct technical interviews ?

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roman.podshivalov@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:13:35 -0700 (PDT)

But this would be an Oracle forum, correct? ;-)

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Author:
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Feature
Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com (Oracle Press)
The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You must be LDS to apply (please don't
write to me and tell me I'm breaking the law. A church can choose to hire
members of it's own faith. Look it up if you don't believe me).