RE: How do I turn off STATSPACK auto snapshots on 8.1.7

  • From: "Onkarnath Tiwari" <onkar.tiwari@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ldk2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:30:54 +0530

Larry,

U can delete the job from the scheduled job list if using OEM else use
DBMS_JOB.REMOVE (<<job_id>>) procedure to remove it from the list if don't
want to execute the job. Another option could be setting  the value of
BROKEN as true or yes(not sure for the value, plz. Check ) which will stop
the execution of the job. Remember to perform this activity u need to
connect as perfstat and execute privilege on DBMS_JOB package.

Thanks & Regards,

T.Onkar Nath

Oracle DBA

Extn. : 2269