How can I get the DD,MM, YYYY part of the every day in a duration of 10 years

  • From: <sanjay.khangarot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:01:02 +0530

Hi,
I want to generate one script which can return me dd,mm , yyyy part of every
day for a duration, for example ..
if I start from Jan 01,1999 to jan 01, 2010 then wanted the record for every
day..

till
01 01 2010..

this will be used to create one time dimension..

TIA

Regards

Sanjay

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
Mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx immediately