Hotsos Symposium

  • From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:58:06 -0600

Once again another Hotsos Symposium has come and gone. Many
of us had dinner together on Tuesday evening. That was a
highlight for me. A big part of what I look forward to at
these conferences is the chance to see and visit with many
of you in person. (And I'll certainly not soon forget how we
were almost smoked out of the restaurant by Christ's burning
platter of fajitas :))

Most years I blog about the conference. This year I didn't
for various reasons. Next year perhaps I'll have my act
together again.

I really enjoyed my time at the conference, and the Oracle-L
dinner, and especially the chance to visit in person.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are
http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx