Re: Historic interest-which cluster software did you use in 9i RAC?

  • From: LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:10:50 +0100

Hi

For AIX I have seen HACMP with 9iRAC. In Sun Veritas Cluster mostly. HP-UX
Serviceguard.

I still see customers using third party clustering software in 10g because
they need CFS, many database uses utl_file and some sites dont allow NFS for
this purpose. Also some customers need some staging area for external tables
and relies on CFS as well.

Thanks

--
LSC