Re: High Resource consuming SQL in Statspack ?

  • From: "Keith Moore" <kmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VIVEK_SHARMA@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:11:35 -0600 (CST)

Vivek,

What time period is the snapshot for?

I've seen application running on application servers that make this call
frequently.

Each execution is only about 5 milliseconds but there are over 13,000
executions. It the snapshot time period is something like 2 hours then I would
conclude that the % of total is high because not much else is happening and
it's nothing to worry about.

Keith