Re: High Concurrency Wait

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 19:59:20 -0500

Also, do you have CURSOR_SHARING=FORCE? If so, your pin problems may be a result of the parsing storm.

On 11/28/2017 03:09 PM, Sanjay Mishra (Redacted sender smishra_97 for DMARC) wrote:

Hi

Can someone guide as what need to be looked for High wait on "cursor: pin S wait on X' happening in 12.1.0.2 on Exadata. I checked with Tanel Ashtop and this events comes at more than 75% and even snapper also show the same with top event for the same. Running snapper every 5 second are showing different SQLID for the event.

Any link or guidance to check as this been reported only in last few days and I checked with dashtop (Tanel Script) and same even is on top in all last available 7 days of the ASH history

TIA
Sanjay

--
Mladen Gogala