Re: Hidden paramters issue

  • From: LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ksmadduri@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:22:27 +0100

Hi

These parameters has following default values:

_fast_full_scan_enabled                       TRUE
_b_tree_bitmap_plans                          TRUE
_optimizer_cost_based_transformation          LINEAR
_sort_elimination_cost_ratio                  0

So some of them is default already (most actually).

You hahve said that _fast_full_scan_enabled has to be set to FALSE because
some ML notes are saying so, can you reference some note numbers? Because I
havent seen such notes.

Thanks

--
LSC