RE: Hetergenous Dataguard

  • From: "Justin Cave (DDBC)" <jcave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Don Seiler <don@xxxxxxxxx>, Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>, "Freek.DHooge@xxxxxxxxx" <Freek.DHooge@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:53:17 -0600

Excellent point.  I assumed since one of the source databases was AIX that the
Solaris machine would be SPARC, but I should have noted that assumption.

As far as I'm aware, the AIX to linux restore is not possible in 10g though.

Justin Cave
Distributed Database Consulting, Inc.
http://www.ddbcinc.com