RE: Help - certification kits

  • From: "Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:16:24 -0500

I would focus hard on the upgrade exam.  They are looking for very specific
information which you would find a description of at:
http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/objectives/index.html?30.html.
You will lose focus if you try to go through the entire curriculum.  For $79
you can get a 30 day access to the Self-Test Software Oracle 8i to 9i upgrade
exam and get exactly what you need.