RE: Heads Up on Grid Control 10.2

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:02:52 -0500

Yeah, I had thought about that, too.  But my feeling is that although I
may not receive the same level of service from that person directly in
the short term, they will hopefully carry that work ethic on to their
new responsibilities, making it "better" for me in the long term.  Plus,
I'd assume that such a person would want a promotion, keeping them
employed at Oracle, where maybe someday they'll remember that some
customers like me truly appreciate them.

Keep the good employees happy or they'll be happier ex-employees.

Rich