RE: Heads Up on Grid Control 10.2

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:31:38 -0500

I've had similar issues with SRs dealing with ConText and UltraSearch
("Ultra what?"), and many others with plain poor communication.  I was
ecstatic to have the perfect analyst with my last OID Replication call,
which took five weeks (with a few "sleeps") to resolve.  I was finally
looking forward to one of those SR surveys.  Gave 'em 10 stars across.
Best SR/TAR analyst I've dealt with in many years!

Now I just need to find out how to get that same tech every time w/o
closing and reopening SRs constantly...   ;)

Rich