RE: Heads Up on Grid Control 10.2

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>, "Christian Antognini" <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:08:48 -0400

Niall,

Do you have a resolution yet?

I'm trying to upgrade our grid installation to 10.2.0.2.  The install
fails because a directory is missing (stage/prereq).  It's been two days
since I told them that there is no directory and they have not gotten
back to me yet.

I sure am glad we're paying for support.  About to go on tilt.

And yeah, I have one owner holding everything (9.2.0.4, 9.2.0.7,
10.2.0.2, Agent and Grid).  Grid seems to be working fine (well, some
things do not work).  But it is running.

Tom

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged
information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this
transmission or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  In addition,
unauthorized access to this transmission may violate federal or State law,
including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1985.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the transmission and its attachments.