RE: Heads Up on Grid Control 10.2

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>, "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:37:45 -0400

As for patching.

I'm trying to patch r1 to r2.  What a mess.  Didn't work.  And Metalink
doesn't respond.

I'm hoping to get a release 2 CD and start all over again.

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged
information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this
transmission or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  In addition,
unauthorized access to this transmission may violate federal or State law,
including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1985.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the transmission and its attachments.