Re: Has anyone seen this?

  • From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:05:12 +0530

are you trying manual upgradation...
do you have the list of  objects with status before upgrade..that can help
you where it is failing..
do you have the installed components with status before and after
upgrade..then you can think on the priority
thanks..subodh
On 17 November 2011 07:42, Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Upgraded from 9.2.0.8 32 bit on aix to 10.2.0.4 (32 bit aix).  wksys
> component staus says 'upgraded', I dont recall seeing that before, and when
> I run utlrp this is the output:
> SQL> SET serveroutput on
> SQL> EXECUTE dbms_registry_sys.validate_components;
> FAILED CHECK FOR PACKAGE BODY DRVDML
> Invoking Ultra Search Install/Upgrade validation procedure VALIDATE_WK
> ERROR - one or some tables not created
> ERROR - one or some table columns were not created
> ERROR - one or some views not created
> =     WKSYS schema validation failed: ORA-00942: table or view does not
> exist.
>

> Any ideas?
>
> --
> Andrew W. Kerber

> --
> //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l

TRUTH WINS AT LAST, DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY

//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l