RE: HTMLDB on 9.2.0.5 Windows XP

  • From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <jeroen.van.sluisdam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:08:03 +0200

Hi,

Please check your install log because if anything is wrong it should be
noted
there, like for example not enough space in your system tablespace. Check
that it
in installed against your intended database because you talk about wrong
username/password.
Your dad should contain same username/password as were used during install.

Regards,

Jeroen