Re: HTMLDB

  • From: "Rumpi Gravenstein" <rgravens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 11:38:20 -0400

John,

The other option is to populate your fields using javascript.  That approach
is not as straight forward but avoids the overhead of performing the
submit.  There is a lot of information available within the OTN APEX
discussion group (*http://tinyurl.com/gj92p) *on this.  See *
http://tinyurl.com/2pl3rw* for an example of something similar that Carl
Backstrom has done.

--