Re: HTML MOS favorites not the same as Flash MOS?

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:25:31 -0800

There are many things in the HTML version that do not yet work.

Every time I find something that does not work in the HTML version
I open a non-technical SR.

This of course must be done from the Flash version, as the
'report an issue with this site' does not work in the HTML version.

I had an SR opened for that, and thought it was now fixed, but
it still seems to be broken.

A technical SR can now be opened in the HTML version, which didn't
work for me until a couple weeks ago.

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 7:34 AM, Rich Jesse <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx