Re: HTML DB - here to stay?

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peter.Hitchman@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:46:20 -0400

I think this has a pertty good shelf life. I deployed an internal compliance
application (aka workflow) without need to refer documentation continuously.
I feel it is pretty simple product to use and deploy. I would recommend it
to anyone who has pl/sql experience and wants to deploy a web based app. I
think Oracle got this one right ... they are also going to release a similar
product codename Raptor ... as a plsql/sql development IDE.

Bottomline, it is here to stay (most of OTN runs on it), give it a shot, it
is really simple.
YMMV
Raj