HP in the US is looking to hire some Oracle-focused folks

  • From: "Fahrenfort, Keith (HP Shared Solutions Architect for Oracle)" <keith.fahrenfort@xxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 20:09:15 +0000

Hi all, hopefully this will be of interest - if not please delete.

HP in the US is looking to hire a number of Oracle-focused folks for pre-sales
type roles - one would be in our Oracle sizing/solution design team, some in
our Oracle migration team, etc.

I'm told that relocation is not provided, although USA visa sponsorship is
possible for the right candidate.

In addition to the above, HP is looking to hire in many other areas.

If you are interested email me directly i.e. keep it off the dist list.

Thanks! Regards!

________________________________

   [cid:image003.jpg@01CAFE77.BCE50750]

Keith Fahrenfort
Solutions Architect
HP-Oracle Competency Center

Americas Shared Solutions Architecture (SSA)
Hewlett-Packard Company

keithf@xxxxxx<mailto:keithf@xxxxxx> / Email

Reach the team at ssa@xxxxxx<mailto:ssa@xxxxxx>

JPEG image