RE: HP Open view

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tony van Esch" <tvesch@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:33:13 -0700

I also agree that using Grid Control to send alerts to OV is a good way
to go.  I've been planning to do the same for a while but haven't had
the time to set it up yet.  I'd appreciate any info/tips you could
provide on how you did it (other than what's in the standard docs), how
well it's working for you, things to watch out for, etc.

Thanks,
Brandon