RE: HELP!!! HORRIBLE ARCHITECTURE

  • From: "Baumgartel, Paul" <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tomdaytwo@xxxxxxxxx'" <tomdaytwo@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:13:22 -0000

Since you used "schemae" as plural, I can't resist pointing out that the proper
plural of "schema" is "schemata".  When I used that word at my last job, the
developers thought it so amusing that they started appending "ata" to
everything...Data Pump utility become "Pumpmata", etc.

Paul Baumgartel
CREDIT SUISSE
Information Technology
DBA & Admin - NY, KIGA 1