Re: Grid (cloud) Control licensing

  • From: Job Miller <jobmiller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx" <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 10:44:39 -0700 (PDT)

Chapter 10 of that same guide might help you.  It says:
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24628_01/license.121/e24474/ch10_base_functionality.htm

The base installation of Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c includes several
features free of charge with the purchase of any Oracle software license or
Support contract.

The release of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c makes several
licensing changes. Some features that were part of licensed packs are now
included in the base functionality. This chapter outlines the list of features
that are included with the base functionality of Oracle Enterprise Manager:
        * Base Framework Features
        * Base Database Management Features
        * Base Middleware Management Features
        * Base Engineered Systems Management Features
        * Server, Storage, and Virtualization Management Features

----

Free, with the purchase of any Oracle software license or support contract..