Grid Control on AIX

  • From: "Ron S Cetnar" <RCetnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:19:28 -0400

Is anyone using Grid Control 10gR2 on IBM's AIX.  If so, did you have
any problems installing and/or getting the product to run on the os.  I
tried to do an install with 10gR1 and had many problems.  Oracle support
suggested to wait for 10gR2.  So before I begin I was just wondering if
anyone was successful with the install and getting it to run.  Any
pitfalls that I should be aware of?  We are using AIX 5.2.  Also I found
only a readme and a quick install guide for installation documentation.
Is there any other install documentation out for AIX.  I have found
install doc for HP, Linux and Solaris, but nothing for AIX.

Thanks for your time.

Ron

Ron Cetnar

Supervising Programmer/Analyst/Oracle DBA
University applications Development (UAD)

Building:  Management Service Center - 100
Room 110
1400 Washington Ave
Albany, NY 12222
Work Phone:  518 437-4535