Re: Grid Control and removing database targets

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 08:09:20 +0100

I must confess I've only ever upgraded an agent by replacing it so the
removal of the targets wouldn't directly apply there,but like Kellyn I'd be
interested in what the actual crash is. 11.1 databases *are *a supported
target for 10.2.0.5 grid control.
https://supporthtml.oracle.com/ep/faces/secure/km/DocumentDisplay.jspx?id=412431.1.

--
Niall Litchfield