Re: Grid Control and removing database targets

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:26:10 -0700 (PDT)

Since I have this configuration on two servers, with the same OEMGC
configuration/versions, but without the problem you describe, can I ask you to
elaborate on "agent keeps crashing"?  What is it saying in the agent logs for
the target server that concluded this?

Kellyn Pedersen
Sr. Database Administrator
I-Behavior Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen
www.dbakevlar.blogspot.com

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."