Re: Grid Control and Standard Edition

  • From: "Ingrid Voigt" <giantpanda@xxxxxxx>
  • To: John.Weatherman@xxxxxxxxxxx, Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:51:22 +0200

Grid control as such is free with SE. Performance monitoring, email
alerts and other goodies are not.

If you click on the '+' next to 'About Oracle Enterprise Manager' you can
see which features require an additional management pack; these are
only available for EE. These links are available (can be deactivated in the
Grid Control setup) but must not be used.

Regards
Ingrid

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03