RE: Grid Control (Rel 2) Question

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <Chris.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Roman Podshivalov" <roman.podshivalov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 09:07:28 -0600

Also, in the same affected XML files, the COLLECTION_TIMESTAMP is
correct for some of the records (even for the same TARGET_GUID)  but
incorrect for others.

Certain metrics have the 2009 date so its not just one particular
metric.  For example, Instance Throughput (METRIC_GUID =
AFAB5DA8631F9AA3309D30DA60969EC9) is showing this problem.

Chris Taylor

Sr. Oracle DBA

Ingram Barge Company

Nashville, TN 37205