Re: Grid 12C packs for Diagnostic/Tuning Pack

  • From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:25:27 -0700

The packs are related to the database (or whatever is being monitored -
eg: WLS), not Grid Control.  In this case, for 11g DBs they are part of
the database's INIT parameters, and you should not need to do anything
for those two against 11g DBs even when you upgrade Grid Control to 12c.

However, you will want to review the 'management pack access' settings
for each database to confirm and review the settings for the other packs.

/Hans