RE: Greetings from an old Oracle-l'er!

  • From: "Bellows, Bambi \(Comsys\)" <bbel5@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John Kanagaraj" <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:08:36 -0600

Yeah, I was telling Steve that I joined the old list back in '93 when I
was working for Motorola (the first time)... I still wonder whatever
became of some of those old people... does anyone else remember Barbare
Rosales (BXR)?

I remember the migration to the "new list"... 10 years... we should have
a party!

Bambi.