RE: GoldenGate new replicat not applying

  • From: "Walker, Jed S" <Jed_Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Guenadi Jilevski <gjilevski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:54:24 +0000

I know they do because I've had them setup before with the same param files and
same commands to add. Last time I setup this system from scratch I did them all
right after creating the extracts and pumps. This time it has been a couple
days before I go to the last set. I did notice in the checkpoint table it shows
this one with sequence and RBA of 0.
Let me try the stats commands and see what I find.