GoldenGate new replicat not applying

  • From: "Walker, Jed S" <Jed_Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:46:00 +0000

I've got a RedHat 5.6, Oracle 11.2.0.3.0 RAC cluster. I am using Golden Gate
11.2.
I have two extracts that each handle six schemas. With those two pumps that
send to a second RAC (same versions). (These are very simple, just schema.* and
sequences, nothing fancy).

I configured 6 of twelve of the schemas with replicats on the second node on
Tuesday this week with no problems. Now when I try to configure the rest
several days later the new replicats don't show any errors but the data is not
being applied (the ones I had already setup are running and I can see data is
applying). I'm very new to Golden Gate and am hoping I'm not just missing
something obvious, but could sure use some help.

I have checked status and it says "at EOF" but running.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

- Jed