Re: Golden Gate Replication from a Physical Standby

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mayen Shah <mshah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 09:14:49 -0500

I see I left out a line of information. This will be 11gR2 - 11gR2,
probably 11.2.0.3 to 11.2.0.3, but possibly to 11.2.0.4

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Golden Gate is included in our license.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Mayen Shah <mshah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You should consider licensing cost using OGG

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/goldengate/overview/ggzerodowntimedatabaseupgrades-174928.pdf

HTH

- Mayen