Re: Gnarly tuning problem (was: Re: OraPerf.com down?)

  • From: J.Velikanovs@xxxxxxxx
  • To: stephenbooth.uk@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:24:03 +0200

If situation on customer site is worse can?t be then you can do so.
But if changes can make worse I would recommend to plane changes carefully
(evaluate each change and potential impact, test on the test environment,
implement in production, evaluate result, start from the beginning env. ).

Jurijs
+371 9268222 (+2 GMT)
Thank you for teaching me.
http://otn.oracle.com/ocm/jvelikanovs.html

stephen booth <stephenbooth.uk@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2005.01.13 13:42
Please respond to stephenbooth.uk

        To:     "J.Velikanovs@xxxxxxxx" <J.Velikanovs@xxxxxxxx>
        cc:     "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject:        Re: Gnarly tuning problem (was: Re: OraPerf.com
down?)

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:30:33 +0200, J.Velikanovs@xxxxxxxx
<J.Velikanovs@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> + Do all changes all at ones ;)

Oh I plan to.  Thing is the only outage they'll give me is an hour
next Tuesday.  I'm trying to work out the most profitable way to spend
that hour.

Stephen

//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l

--