RE: Global temporary table security

  • From: "Baumgartel, Paul" <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sbootsma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sbootsma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:55:00 -0400

Argh!  "Easier"?  Why not give everyone DBA privileges, then you never have to
worry about grants!

Tell the other DBA that regardless of the fact that they're GTTs, privileges
should be granted only as needed.  Period.

Paul Baumgartel
CREDIT SUISSE
Information Technology
Securities Processing Databases Americas
One Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
USA
Phone 212.538.1143