RE: Ghost database

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'RStorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <RStorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:57:02 -0600

I think this will give you what you are looking for:

Grid Control Target Maintenance: Overview of Target Discovery in 10g Grid
Control (Doc ID 239224.1) (probably applies to 11g as well)

Goes through the various locations the agent searches for target information.

HTH,

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.