Re: Getting started with RMAN

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jwilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, janine@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 20:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

And a fine job you did on that chapter too Jeremiah!!

Robert

 Robert G. Freeman
Master Principal Consultant, Oracle Corporation
Oracle ACE
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles