Re: Get rid of trace files with undo notification

  • From: "Radoulov, Dimitre" <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 10:54:33 +0200

>> But we would not like to disable the offlining of the undo segment, we
>> would
>> like just not to generate the traces or instead send the onlined undo
>> notification to the alert log. Any ideas on it?

And again, this doesn't
meet you requerements completely,it's just another possible solution  :):):),
provided by OSS, for a similar case.

Bug NO. 3553507
SERVER PROCESSES WRITE MESSAGES OF UNDO SEGMENTS TO TRACE FILES

PROBLEM:
When startup or shutdown database ,  server process writes next  3 messages to
trace file every time. .
Undo  Segment 1 Onlined

ANALYSIS:

When set undo_management=manual, these