Re: Get rid of trace files with undo notification

  • From: "Alex Gorbachev" <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 23:04:51 +0200

Right. Oracle support has also suggested that we enable offlining from
time to time disabling it completely might cause some side effects so
be careful.

2006/7/5, Radoulov, Dimitre <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx>:
> we are getting a lot of traces files with the following information, does
> anybody know why this traces appear and how to supress them?

I remember there was a bug (and possible instance hang) that I suppose has
already been fixed (9.2.0.7/10g?), but you could get rid of the continuous
undo offlining/onliing with event 10511, level 2.

-- Best regards, Alex Gorbachev

http://blog.oracloid.com