Generate RANDOM number

  • From: Muqthar Ahmed <Muqthar.Ahmed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:07:37 -0500

Hi,

I have to generate 16 digit random numbers.......any recommendations.  I am
using Oracle 9.2.x release.

Thanks
Muqthar Ahmed
Oracle9i Certified DBA

The information contained in this E-mail message is privileged, confidential,
and may be protected from disclosure; please be aware that any other use,
printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination
of this communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you
think that you have received this E-mail message in error, please reply to the
sender and delete it from your computer. T
hank you.

--
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l