RE: Gathering statistics on EM tables

  • From: Upendra N <nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <john.hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 04:18:57 -0400

It is set to TYPICAL.

NAME                                 TYPE        VALUE
------------------------------------ ----------- ------------------------------
statistics_level                     string      TYPICAL
timed_os_statistics                  integer     0
timed_statistics                     boolean     TRUE

Thanks

From: John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx; niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 08:23:57 +0100
Subject: RE: Gathering statistics on EM tables

Check value of statistics_level. It needs
to be TYPICAL or ALL to allow the auto gathering of statistics

NAME
TYPE        VALUE

------------------------------------
----------- ------------------------------