RE: Gathering statistics on EM tables

  • From: Upendra N <nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 21:57:46 -0400

Hi Niall,
Thanks for your suggestion.
I did check, I don't see stats gathered.

  1  select trunc(last_analyzed) date_analyzed, count(*) from dba_tables where
owner='SYSMAN'
  2* group by trunc(last_analyzed)
SQL> /

DATE_ANALYZED         COUNT(*)
                            15
08/05/2009 00:00:00          1
07/05/2009 00:00:00          2
09/05/2009 00:00:00          1
23/03/2007 00:00:00        762

I will also get the information on cardinality soon.

-Upendra