RE: GLOBAL_NAME change

  • From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:15:28 -0500

Michael
   Thanks for the additional info. At this point I appreciate all I can get.
Although you did have some unsettling news ("our TNS entries would no longer
work in a few cases" ???).

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.

"We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means
doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case,
the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive."
-- C.S. Lewis